Dr. Luuk van Breda
- Business performance improvement
- Strategy development and implementation
- Organisational and capability assessment skills
- Well-developed communication & presentation skills
- Development and delivery of training programmes in educational institutions and commercial organisations.
- 35+ years developing expertise and experience managing various ADB, World Bank and other international projects.
- Developing and implementing projects with budgets from US$5m to US$350m across all 5 continents.
Background and Experience
- Dr van Breda has managed a diverse range of projects in the educational, infrastructure, oil, manufacturing and agriculture sectors.
- He brings experience and a deep understanding of business drivers and issues relating to a cross section of private and public sector operations.
- Luuk is equipped with the right mix of leadership, organisational development and performance management skills to advise and help people and organisations achieve their goals.
- He passionately believes businesses should make decisions by listening to their customers and understanding the economics of their products and services.