- Business Performance Improvement
- Retail Marketing, Sales & Operations
- Governance and Leadership
- Relationship Management
- Marketing Communications
- Loyalty marketing programmes
- 7 years as CEO of New Zealand’s most successful B2C and B2SME loyalty programme Fly Buys creating a brand influencing >$US12bn of household expenditure annually.
- Global consulting assignment with Shell International based in London building retailing capability in over 50 countries on all 5 continents.
- Leading Shell New Zealand’s non-fuel retailing business opportunities including marketing strategy, retailing format and operations for convenience store, car wash and branded fastfood alliances with McDonald’s and Burger King.
Background and Experience
- Since 2006, Alastair has had his own management consulting business, working with a diverse group of clients across many industry sectors to help them create, capture and deliver value; he is semi-fluent in French.
- Board member of Scots College (www.scotscollege.school.nz), one of New Zealand’s leading independent (private) boy’s schools for Years 1 – 13
- Providing strategic marketing advice to retail chains across different channels in New Zealand and internationally.
- Providing non-profit organisations with governance and executive leadership services.